Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome to The Sage Triathlete






Sage is defined as someone having wisdom that comes with age and experience. Naming my first attempt at blogging as "The Sage Triathlete" may be a bit optimistic.  Well, I've got the age thing covered as I turned 50 in 2012 and got to bump up tothe 50-54AG. Experience? Some but not as much as many. 2013 will be my 5th season doing triathlons and fortunately I have improved each year. Over the last few seasons I have learned some from my successes and tons from the mistakes I have made. Wisdom? I'll have to leave that judgment to someone else.

Why a blog? I've become passionate and unfortunately obsessive about triathlons. I enjoy the training, love racing and have met some great people through the sport. Hopefully, this blog will provide helpful information on training, race reports/reviews, gear reviews and anything else I can come up with that is related to triathlons. This whole blog thing is new to me so I'm going to keep this initial post short so I can at least get one in the cyberbooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment